Blackbook team is looking to recruit a dynamic, results-driven corporate account manager to work across an exciting portfolio of corporate & B2B clients. We are looking for candidates who have at least three years experience with a strong understanding of the sectors and a proven track record in delivering coverage in national and B2B media.
You will also have the opportunity to get involved in regular new business pitches and have access to training schemes internally.
- A minimum two years’ experience
- Excellent English and Greek language
- Strong understanding of the corporate/B2B media
- Extensive experience in account handling knowledge, strong project/campaign/event management skills, budgeting, planning and people management expertise
- Builds excellent client relationships through demonstration of knowledge and expertise of the sector
- Experience in finding a news/business story in data provided by a client
- Ability to write effectively and persuasively, producing materials including business media press releases, by-lines/thought leadership pieces, corporate media strategies and PR plans and new business proposals
- The ability to motivate direct reports/junior team members to exceed client expectations
- Manages and monitors deadlines, projects, internal teams.
How to apply
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference “Account Executive” in the subject box. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Office: Limassol, Cyprus