Blackbook team is looking for an enthusiastic, proactive team member to join its ranks as a front end developer to provide support across a portfolio of exciting clients. Working as part of a dynamic, integrated team, you will play different roles in different project teams, enabling you to develop your skills and experience.
- Front-end design/development with experience of responsive/adaptive design
- Knowledge with Photoshop, Illustrator and other Adobe products
- Very good WordPress/Drupal knowledge
- WordPress theme and Woocommerce integrations
- Good Shopify knowledge
- Experience of using CSS stylesheet languages (SASS) and libraries such as Bootstrap/Foundation.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required
- A passion for excellence
- Willing to learn new technologies on an on-going basis
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on design needs
- Maintaining and enhancing the websites once built
- Advanced written and spoken English
- Working with marketing, web designers and Backend developers
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge with PHP will be considered advantage
- Working experience with MySQL will be considered advantage
- Good knowledge of cPanel Administration
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- WordPress theme and plugin development
- Experience of using CSS/js animation will be considered advantage
- Any other eCommerce application will be considered advantage
How to apply
Please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference “Front End Developer” in the subject box. We thank all applicants for their interest however only those invited for interview will be contacted.
Office: Limassol and/or Larnaca and/or Nicosia.